2011 Payment Security Practices and Trends Report
Managing payment security is an ongoing challenge for organizations. To help businesses understand management trends and practices among peer groups, CyberSource and Trustwave, in partnership with the Merchant Risk Council (MRC), commissioned the Payment Security Practices and Trends Survey. The report summarizes the findings and provides insights and industry benchmarks, as well as industry trends.
Payment Security Uncovered
Gain an understanding of payment security investment drivers, organization structure, and resulting relative costs, and examine practices and trends across three key areas, including:
- Capture and Transmission (Data in motion)
- Storage (Data at rest)
- Back-office Tasks
Discussion highlights include:
- Brand Protection is a Key Driver of Investment
- Threats from External and Internal Sources Perceived as Equal
- Trends Toward Remote Data Storage
- Payment Security Cost and Complexity Expected to Increase
Find out how your organization compares, and learn more about noted emerging trends in the next 24 months.
|< Prev||Next >|